Monday, January 12, 2015

The End is Near

This week was crazy!! The first of the week started off a little slow, but by the end of the week, our spirits and the work picked up! So it ended on a good note!!

On Monday, we had dinner with the LeLoup's so that was lots of fun and we did a FHE  with them. We tried going sledding but there wasn't much snow! haha! There are pictures coming! It was fun though, other than the thorny tumble weed we would roll into at the bottom of the hill! Haha!

We had zone training on Tuesday in Elko. And it was AMAZING!! I feel like I always learn sooo much! I love being a missionary! I will miss weekly trainings! We talked about going back to the fundamentals and basics. So it was a great reminder that simplicity is the best way to go!

On Wednesday, we had a great visit with the Carter's. They are a great family! I love them! They have been less active for a while, but have a new year's resolution to make church a priority in their lives. The first Sunday of the month, they were traveling home from visiting their daughter and they were super bummed that they missed church. They really inspired me! I think that I am going to have a goal this year to go to church every Sunday, no matter what!! :)

We had dinner with the Price's that night. I love them they are the best! They are our go to people! :)

Then Thursday we had an awesome lesson with C. We read through the talk by Tad R. Callister, The Blueprint of Christ's Church. I highly recommend it. It is an incredible talk that goes through some of the doctrine that Christ established in His church that has been restored to the earth. Really, really good!! Anyways, back to C. Her concerns about there not being 3 kingdoms have been resolved, and she is once again, looking towards baptism! Yipee!! We are so excited!!

We saw some other great people this week!! It was lots of fun!!! Well I guess I should get going! I am grateful for all your love and support! I could not have served a mission without you all behind me!! I love you and wish you a happy week!!!

I love you more than I love cinnamon bears! :)

          Sister Fish

Here is our sledding adventure and Sister Rogers cutting the Oakes boys' hair.


No comments:

Post a Comment