Friday, May 24, 2013

Called to Serve

    The night before I opened my mission call, I had placed the envelope holding my future underneath my mattress. I was hoping that somehow by sleeping on it, my dreams would absorb the place where I would be serving. Well, all I can say is that I have proven that theory to be a myth.
     I opened my call on Friday, May 3rd in front of family and friends. It is quiet an experience, reading a piece of paper that is going to guide your life for the next 2ish years. So of course, I was nervous, my stomach was in knots and I could hardly read the words on the page. Immediately after reading the words though, RENO NEVADA MISSION, I felt such amazing peace. I knew that that is where the Lord wants me at this time and there is some person or people that I can share the Good News of Christ to. I am so excited to serve and very grateful for the opportunity!!!!
             
                                     So stoked,
                                          Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment