Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tomorrow is the Day

    Wow, time has flown by way fast! I can't believe that I head to the MTC tomorrow! It's finally here and I still don't feel ready, but I know that with the Lord's help I will be!! Seeing as how I leave tomorrow I figured it is probably time I post my addresses.

I will be in the Provo MTC until July 23rd and my address while there is...

                 Sister Felicia Messervy
                 JUL23 NV-RNO
                 2013 N 900 E Unit 351
                 Provo, UT 84602

And when I am in Reno you can send mail to...
     
   Sister Felicia Messervy
   Nevada Reno Mission
   1146 Prater Way
   Sparks, NV 89431

Or if you don't feel like sending mail the old fashioned way, you can email me at felicia.messervy@myldsmail.com

                             I hope to hear from y'all soon!
                                               Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment