Saturday, October 19, 2013

Still in Elko


The weather is ubber weird. A few weeks ago, it was like winter. Now it has remembered that it is autumn time. Actually yesterday, we had a ton of hail!!! Seriously, I couldn't even see the ground! It was weird! Mostly it has just been cloudy a lot lately and rains whenever it feels like it.

So transfers are this week and the verdict is that I will be staying in Elko for another 6 weeks!! I am also in the same ward which is AWESOME!!! The only downer is that I am getting a new companion! Sister Fellman is headed to sparks to become a Sister Training Leader!!! I will miss her a lot! Changing companions is ubber odd! Hey so random question?! I am trying to remember how to sign "Monster Mash" (the song) could you maybe type up the lyrics and email them to me!? I sure would appreciate it!

That is so funny that you asked about primary, because we actually had to teach the primary about this this last sunday!!! So ideas on how they can share the gospel....

1. be an example

2. don't be afraid to read the book of mormon or like the book of mormon stories books for silent reading at school

3. know your articles of faith so you can tell people who ask, what you believe!

4. invite friends to primary, primary activities, scouts, ward activities, or even family home evening

5. also invite friends to your baptism or your siblings baptism

6. if the gospel is something you love or is important to you and you are asked in class to write on what you love, don't be afraid to write about the gospel and Jesus Christ

7. wear your CTR ring always!!

8. you could even give a friend a pass along card with a picture of christ on it or a book of mormon with your testimony in it as a gift!!

That's really all I can think of right now, but I hope that gets your juices flowing too so you can think of other ways for them to share the gospel!!

Funny story, this morning, one of our investigators predicted my future!! She was a bit tipsy and told sister Fellman and I about the men we are going to marry! It was pretty hilarious!!

Love always!!
Sister Fish

Only in Nevada can you go to a bowling alley on your p-day and just around the corner are the legal brothels!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment