Monday, April 21, 2014

4th week in Sparks already?!?!

Hey everybody!!

Sorry this one is going to be short, I didn't really look at / budget my time very well this week! It was a slow week, so not much to say anyways!! haha!

We met with both Danner families this week! They are hilarious! They both live on the edge of our ward, up in the hills, away from everyone else! They are amazing families! We visited them on Sunday since it was Easter and all! The funniest thing happened while we were there... their dog peed all over my bag! Yeah, it was pretty nasty but funny all at the same time! 

We found some new investigators this week, which was pretty much the high point of the week! One of them is a giant! Seriously he is so so so tall, but so sweet!! He is awesome too! He's a spiritualist and believes all that we believe, but just defines it differently! We have an appointment with him this next week so we'll see what happens! He said that he'd been wondering when the mormon missionaries would show up! 

I'm slowly getting used to the area! I finally don't have to ask Sister Sheppard for directions all the time! I still don't know all the people! I especially don't know anyone in the ward, but guess who I got to meet.... Sister Ross!! (She is the Bowden's daughter!) The world is so unbelievably small sometimes! :) 

That's all I got for this week! Work hard, Pray hard, and Love much! That's the words of wisdom I got for ya! I am so grateful for Easter! That we are able to celebrate the life, death, and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that He lives and He loves us more than we can comprehend! I hope you all remember that you are never alone because He knows all that you are going through! Turn to Him when you need comfort, and you will find peace!! 

              Much love and Lots of Hugs!! 

                          Sister Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment