Monday, November 3, 2014

Long Winter...

It is going to be a long winter. It just barely got cold and I already am sick! Ugh... I spent like a day and a half in bed because my head was just so congested and my throat hurt like no other. I am up and moving, but still have a linger cough. And I don't think it has any intentions of going away soon.

This week was really good! On Tuesday, we went on exchanges with the sister training leaders. Both of them came to Carlin and we blitzed our area. So we were able to meet a lot of people and get a lot done that day! It was awesome! Tuesday night, we also had the ward trunk or treat! There was actually a pretty good turn out and a few non-members came! It was a lot of fun to see all the costumes that people come up with. Some of them were really cool. Like Nolan was Bettlejuice and his makeup for it was AWESOME!!

We were able to meet with investigators that the elders had been teaching this week. We answered questions about the plan of salvation and taught about the restoration a few times this week. It was good! I could really feel the spirit as we spoke about how the church was restored to the Earth.

The gospel is true everybody! I know it!! I was also reading an article on grace this morning by Sheri Dew. She gave it at a women's conference, and it was really good! She just talked about how we need the Savior's grace in pretty much everything we do!!

The hills or mountains are covered in snow! I can't believe that Christmas and Thanksgiving are just around the corner! Love you all and miss ya like crazy!
               Sister Fish

P.S. Here are some pictures of me and my friend Bambi! He made really good jerky!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment