Monday, December 1, 2014

He is the Gift

Aloha!!

So how are things? The weather is starting to turn cold again. It threatened to snow yesterday, but that didn't last long. 

Have you seen the new Christmas clip that is on christmas.mormon.org? It is sooo good. watch it! Such a great way to kick off the holiday season!! I have watched it like 10 times I swear, and it still hasn't gotten old! You can just feel the spirit as you watch it and it reminds us of why we celebrate Christmas.

It was a really good week!! We had exchanges on Wednesday! I was with Sister Coy in Carlin. If you don't remember who Sister Coy is, she was with me in the MTC. We were in the same district and roomies!!! It was a lot of fun! We saw a lot of miracles. We contacted 3 people right in a row! And all of them seemed fairly interested!! It was awesome! We have a return appointment with one tomorrow

Thanksgiving was great! We had dinner with a family in the ward, the Winegar's. Their kids are so different and all have big personality's so it was tons of fun! We played hacky sac before dinner and then settler's of Catan afterwards. Don't worry my skills at board games have not improved so I will have to work on that so I can beat ya'll! 

I am so grateful for this time of year that we have to remember our gratitude and our Lord and Savior, even Jesus Christ. It truly is through Him that all things are possible!! I love and miss you all soooo much!!! Hope you have a happy holiday season!!

I love you more than Hot cocoa!
           Sister Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment